Get certified in Everything DiSC Workplace®
The Everything DiSC® Certification Online – Workplace Specialization will give you an in-depth comprehension of the research and foundation for the Everything DiSC® model. You will participate in self-guided explorations of your own Everything DiSC Workplace Profile, as well as online, interactive discussions with other participants to help you maximize the information contained in the profile. There will be self-directed pre- and post-work in addition to a live, instructor-led webinar each week.
What You’ll Earn
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- 16 Professional Development Credits toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Recertification.
What You’ll Learn
- Everything DiSC Model: Basic Characteristics
- What Motivates Others? What Do Others Find Stressful?
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including
- application to real-world scenarios
- The Everything DiSC People- Reading Technique
- How Your Responses Become a Style
- Interpreting DiSC results
- Learn about the steps required to conduct a needs assessment prior to a training/workshop.
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace reports to daily interactions
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC® model and supporting research
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in your organization
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
- Four modules of self-directed and live, virtual classroom learning (each requiring 4 to five hours a week), conducted
- Over a four-week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops.
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning
- and retention
- Final Certification exam
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification Course Syllabus
***Please note that you need to complete ALL activities (self-directed and live collaborative) in order to qualify to sit for the certification exam.
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (four (4) hours per week)
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led). Attendance is required at all live webinar sessions.
- Hands-on experience: Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or landline for the live collaborative sessions.
Who Should Enroll
- Anyone who performs HR Functions
- Talent Management Professionals
- Aspiring HR Professionals
- Corporate Trainers, Consultants & Coaches